David Quinlan, Director of Public Relations
Direct: (206) 431-2222 ext. email@example.com
Contact Better Business Bureau for radio, television and print media interviews.
BBB's Public Relations Managers can assist reporters and media members in:
- Addressing questions on BBB releases and current marketplace issues.
- Locating helpful consumer tips on avoiding frauds and making smart purchasing decisions.
- Finding BBB Business Reviews on local and national companies. Reviews include: company contact information, personnel, business history, complaint activity and industry details.
- Researching fraudulent companies and scams operating locally and nationally.
- Connecting with scam victims and consumers who have filed BBB complaints.
- Acquiring a list of companies—BBB Accredited and non-accredited—by industry category.
- Examining inquiries and complaints by industry; BBB's "Top 20" most-complained-about and most-inquired-about industry statistics are released quarterly and yearly.
- Getting contact information for local and national regulatory and government agencies.