How does your business impact the community? Tell Better Business Bureau for a chance to become BBB's 2012 Business of the Year. BBB serving Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington is now accepting applications and nominations.
In 2012, one company in each state—Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington—will be chosen as BBB's Business of the Year for making a positive impact in the marketplace. Each state's winner will receive:
- The honor of being recognized for exemplary business practices.
- An engraved award to display at their business' location.
- A customized BBB Torch Award Logo for use on marketing materials.
- Recognition on BBB's home page—bbb.org—and social media sites—facebook.com/BBBNews4U and twitter.com/BBBNews4U.
- Acknowledgement in BBB's press releases, e-newsletter and other public communications.
The deadline to submit is December 31, 2011. Winners of BBB's Business of the Year Torch Awards will be announced in February 2012. Apply or nominate a company today!